Want to access international markets such as Japan?
Get Funding for Viability Assessments of your Innovative Project thanks to INNOWWIDE
INNOWWIDE aims to provide funding to at least 120 European innovative SMEs and start-ups to conduct Viability Assessment Projects (VAPs) in markets outside of Europe.
The project will open two calls that will provide up to 60,000€ of funding per project.
The INNOWWIDE pilot call aims to bring European SMEs to the forefront of international markets by allowing them to conduct VAPs in cooperation with local stakeholders around the world, creating the conditions to increase the uptake of European innovative solutions in developing countries, large emerging economies (Brazil, Russia, India, China, Mexico, etc.) and developed countries such as Japan.
- For-profit innovative SMEs, including young companies and start-ups, from any sector looking to compete and start business in new and emerging markets around the world
- You must be established in an EU Member State or a Horizon 2020 associated country
- The project must specify a partner entity (subcontractor) from the VAP focus country or countries.
- Technology uptake facilitation (innovation and technology transfer services)
- Marketing and practical prospection.
Deadline to apply: 31 May 2019.
More information on: INNOWWIDE EU